Small Business Accountancy Services in Durham & North Yorkshire
Helping Small Businesses Reach Their Full Potential
- Are you looking for a proactive accountant who will help you make more profit and pay less tax?
- Are you in need of cost effective financial guidance?
I provide high quality accountancy services and business advice to small businesses throughout County Durham and North Yorkshire.
I take time to get to know you and to understand your business so that I can offer you relevant and realistic advice.
I hope to be in contact with you throughout the year – not just at your year end – so that I can offer you timely advice when it is needed.
I have 12 years experience as an accountant, all of those spent helping small businesses reach their potential.
Think of me as your business advisor – not just as your accountant.
- Preparation of year end accounts for sole- traders, partnerships and companies.
- Preparation of management accounts throughout the year, plus assistance in understanding and using them to develop your business.
- Assistance with personal, partnership and company tax returns.
- Tax planning and tax advice aimed at reducing your tax bill.
- Assistance with business plans, budgets, cash flow and profit forecasts.
- Assistance with payroll and VAT returns.
- Advice on accounting systems and internal controls.
- Adhoc business and accounting advice as required.
I provide high quality accountancy and audit services to charities and voluntary organisations throughout County Durham.
Sage Accounts Training
As a Chartered Accountant and a qualified teacher I am in an ideal position to train you and your staff in Sage software.